All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Handbook of the Christian Faith is a one- volume overview of the Bible, church history, Christian beliefs and practices, other religions, and other issues of Christianity written in an easy-to-understand style. Organized in ten thematic chapters, the book is designed for use by individuals or study groups. 'I cant think of a more helpful resource for adults who are serious about their faith and the desire to understand it better,' says Dr. W. Ward Gasque, President, Pacific Association for Theological Studies.
- Author BiographyJohn Schwarz has academic degrees in business, law, and Christian studies. He spent 30 years in the corporate business world and took early retirement to go to Kenya as a missionary. A Handbook to the Christian Faith grew out of Bible study courses John developed and taught, and it was the study manual for the video course Word Alive! John and his wife live part of the year in Arizona and part in Minnesota.
- Author(s)John C. Schwarz
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication07/01/2004
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBethany House Publishers, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Weight367 g
- Width139 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $6.15New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.