All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.49
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionHigh school senior Kalin (Lenn) Macready kws several facts for certain: John Lenn is his hero. Beaumont Finley Danforth (Fin) is his best friend. And-this is the complicated one-he feels more for Fin than mere friendship. For weeks, Lenn pesters Fin, who like Lenn admits to questioning his sexual orientation, for a commitment to spend twenty-four hours together exploring the gay side of life. Fin reluctantly agrees. Each boy will seek to answer the daunting question, Am I gay? Lenn pre-plans the day, filling the hours with what he assumes gay life is all about: shopping for fashionable clothing, indulging in lavish dessert crepes, boogying to Taylor Swift's Shake it Off, and yes, listening to show tunes. However, Lenn quickly realizes that in creating his plan he has succumbed to the most common and distorted of gay stereotypes. Can he be gay and t fit them? And more importantly, is it possible that spending one very hard day and night together will help Fin accept that he's gay, too? If so, maybe Lenn has a shot at winning the heart of the boy of his dreams. A Hard Day's Night is an amusing young adult contemporary romance about two boys who seek to discover if they must fulfill stereotypes to be together. In the end, maybe all you need is love.
- Author BiographyMs Kerick is the mother of four exceptional children-all named after saints-and five non-pedigreed cats-all named after the next best thing to saints, Boston Red Sox players. Her husband of twenty-two years has been told by many that he has the patience of Job, but don't ask Mia about that, as it is a sensitive subject. Mia focuses her stories on the emotional growth of troubled young people and their relationships, and she believes that physical intimacy has a place in a love story, but not until it is firmly established as a love story. As a teen, Mia filled spiral-bound notebooks with romantic tales of tortured heroes (most of whom happened to strongly resemble lead vocalists of 1980s big-hair bands) and stuffed them under her mattress for safekeeping. She is thankful to CoolDudes Publishing, Dreamspinner Press, Harmony Ink Press, and CreateSpace for providing her with alternate places to stash her stories. Mia is a social liberal and cheers for each and every victory made in the name of human rights, especially marital equality, which is now the law of the land in the United States-woot! woot! Her only major regret: never having taken typing or computer class in school, destining her to a life consumed with two-fingered pecking and constant prayer to the Gods of Technology.
- Author(s)Mia Kerick
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.