A Healthy You: Boost Your Energy, Live Cleaner, and Look and Feel Younger Every Day by Carol Alt (Hardback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.80+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCarol Alt, supermodel, actress, raw food expert, entrepreneur, and host of the hit Fox News health and wellness show A Healthy You, offers her unique blend of alternative and practical diet, fitness, beauty, and aging advice to help you live healthier everyday. In her first fully illustrated lifestyle book, bestselling author, supermodel, and TV host Carol Alt shows readers how to approach all aspects of life with energy and vitality-from diet and fitness, to beauty and fashion. Drawing on her years of experience as a raw food advocate and ambassador for a mindful, health-focused lifestyle, Carol guides readers of all ages with simple, effective advice on how to live a more balanced, healthy, beautiful life. She demystifies and takes readers step-by-step through the recipes, regimens, healthy habits, diets, and products-from raw eating to do-it-yourself, chemical-free beauty products-that really work. Carol curates the very best advice from her favorite doctors, fitness gurus, dietitians, and the hundreds of experts she's interviewed on her television show. Never afraid to try the trends that may seem unusual, difficult, or fringe, Carol is devoted to making alternative ideas accessible to everyone. In A Healthy You, she brings readers the best of what she's found. Filled with practical advice, expert guidance on living a cleaner, greener lifestyle, engaging stories from Carol's own life, and 150 photos throughout, A Healthy You will inspire everyone to take charge of their health every day, in new and exciting ways.
- Author BiographyCarol Alt is the author of the three raw lifestyle books Eating in the Raw, The Raw 50, and Easy Sexy Raw. As one of the world's first supermodels, Carol has graced the covers of more than seven hundred magazines, including two Sports Illustrated swimsuit issues. She has been featured in calendars, posters, and exercise videos, and has appeared on stage and television, and in more than sixty-five movies. Carol is an accomplished spokesperson and actress, a healthy lifestyle expert, and one of the raw food movement's most recognized advocates.
- Author(s)Carol Alt
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication18/06/2015
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDey Street Books, an imprint of HarperCollins US
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight925 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.