All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
About this product
- DescriptionDoes your heart hunger after God? Are you willing to sacrifice everything and follow Him? Sadly, many Christians today are playing it safe, while God is calling them to do greater works. The Bible is filled with stories of imperfect men and women who devoted their lives to God and were used by Him in remarkable ways. In A Heart After God, Erin Wolff encourages you to return to the basics: Love the Lord with your whole heart. Seek God first, and allow Him to lead you out of your comfort zone into a life of greater faith.Make the decision to live above the status quo, and be extraordinary! A Heart After God will inspire you to live a life without compromise, completely dedicated to the service of your loving heavenly Father.
- Author BiographyErin Wolff is wife to a wonderful, godly man and mother to seven beautiful children. She believes that being a faithful wife and mother is her first and most important calling. A stay-at-home mom, Erin performs secretarial and bookkeeping work for her husband's home inspection business, and homeschools their three oldest children.
- Author(s)Erin Wolff
- PublisherCharisma House
- Date of Publication07/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLake Mary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCharisma House
- Weight181 g
- Width142 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.