All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionIn A Hedonist in the Cellar, Jay McInerney gathers more than five years worth of essays and continues his exploration of what s new, what s enduring, and what s surprising giving his palate a complete workout and the reader an indispensable, idiosyncratic guide to a world of almost infinite variety.Filled with delights oephiles everywhere will savor, this is a collection driven t only by wine itself but also the people who make it. An entertaining, irresistible book that is essential for anyone enthralled by the myriad pleasures of wine.
- Author BiographyJay McInerney is the author of Bright Lights, Big City; Ransom; Story of My Life; Brightness Falls; The Last of the Savages; Model Behavior; and The Good Life, as well as an earlier collection of wine essays, Bacchus and Me. A contributing writer to House & Garden, he lives in New York.
- Author(s)Jay McInerney
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Weight222 g
- Width134 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.