All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe highly anticipated new illustrated vel in the New York Times bestselling The Search for WondLa series. Before the end of The Search for WondLa, Eva Nine had never seen ather human, but after a human boy named Hailey rescues her along with her companions, she couldn t be happier. Eva thinks she has everything she s ever dreamed of, especially when Hailey brings her and her friends to the colony of New Attica, where humans of all shapes and sizes live in apparent peace and harmony. But all is t idyllic in New Attica, and Eva Nine soon realizes that something sinister is going on and if she doesn t stop it, it could mean the end of everything and everyone on planet Orbona. Three illustrations trigger a 3-D Augmented Reality flying game that mimics action in the vel. Featuring an abundance of lavish two-color illustrations and spot art throughout and introducing a host of remarkable characters that reinforce the importance of friendship, A Hero for WondLa has all the hallmarks of a classic book of the future.
- Author BiographyTony DiTerlizzi is the author of The Search for WondLa. He is also the co-creator and illustrator of the bestselling Spiderwick Chronicles and the author and illustrator of Jimmy Zangwow s Out-of-this-World Moon Pie Adventure as well as the Zena Sutherland Award winning Ted. His brilliantly cinematic version of Mary Howitt s classic The Spider and The Fly earned Tony his second Zena Sutherland Award and also received a Caldecott Honor. Tony s art has also graced the covers of such well-known fantasy writers as Peter S. Beagle, J. R. R. Tolkien, Anne McCaffrey, and Greg Bear. His first chapter book, Kenny & the Dragon, debuted as a New York Times bestseller. He lives with his wife Angela and their daughter in Western Massachusetts and Jupiter, Florida. Visit Tony online at DiTerlizzi.com.
- Author(s)Tony DiTerlizzi
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleSearch for Wondla (Hardcover)
- Series Part/Volume Number02
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width150 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tony DiTerlizzi
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.