All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $52.90Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
About this product
- DescriptionA dazzling debut vel wherein medieval Kabbalists, rare book librarians and Latter-Day Baconians skirmish for control over secret mystical kwledge, and - in this future ruled by competing giant fast food factions - one Neetsa Pizza employee discovers that -one ever saved the world with pizza coupons. A brilliant sci-fi / literary crossover title with a healthy sense of the absurd, written in the same tongue-in-cheek spirit as Douglas Adams' Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy (1978).
- Author BiographyRACHEL CANTOR was born in Hartford, Connecticut, and raised in Rome. She worked for jazz festivals in France and food festivals in Australia before getting degrees in international development and fiction writing. Her short stories have appeared in The Paris Review, One Story, Kenyon Review, Fence, and other publications. She has received fellowships from Yaddo, the MacDowell Colony, the Millay Colony, the Djerassi Resident Artists Program, and elsewhere, and has been a scholar at the Bread Loaf, Sewanee, and Wesleyan Writing Conferences. She lives in Brooklyn.
- Author(s)Rachel Cantor
- PublisherMelville House Publishing
- Date of Publication23/01/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationBrooklyn
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMelville House Publishing
- Weight213 g
- Width140 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.