All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
About this product
- DescriptionA History of Alternative Dispute Resolution offers a comprehensive review of the various types of peaceful practices for resolving conflicts. Written by Jerome Barrett, a longtime practitioner, invator, and leading historian in the field of ADR and his son Joseph Barrett, this volume traces the evolution of the ADR process and offers an overview of the precursors to ADR, including negotiation, arbitration, and mediation. The authors explore the colorful beginnings of ADR using illustrative examples from prehistoric Shaman through the European Law Merchant. In addition, the book offers the historical context for the use of ADR in the arenas of diplomacy and business.
- Author BiographyJerome T. Barrett-historian, writer, arbitrator, trainer, and mediator-writes a history column for ACResolution quarterly magazine and has served as historian of SPIDR and FMCS. Joseph P. Barrett is a senior special writer for Page One at the Wall Street Journal.
- Author(s)Jerome T. Barrett,Joseph H. Barrett
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication30/07/2004
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight529 g
- Width159 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.