All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionComplete New EditionA History of Art for Beginners and StudentsPainting, Sculpture and ArchitectureIllustrated By Clara Erskine Clement Clara Erskine Clement Waters (28 August 1834 in St. Louis, Missouri - February 29, 1916 in Brookline, Massachusetts) was a United States author and traveler. She was the daughter of John and Harriet Bethiah (Godfrey) Erskine. Her father was a businessman. She was educated at home by private tutors. In 1852, she married James Hazen Clement, a businessman. They moved to Newton, Massachusetts. After the death of her first husband, in 1882 she married Edwin Forbes Waters, author and owner of the Boston Daily Advertiser. They resided in Cambridge, Massachusetts. She made extensive tours in Europe, visited Palestine and Turkey in 1868, and traveled round the world in 1883/4. Her travels continued later in life.
- Author BiographyClara Erskine Clement Waters (28 August 1834 in St. Louis, Missouri - February 29, 1916 in Brookline, Massachusetts) was a United States author and traveler.
- Author(s)Clara Erskine Clement
- Date of Publication29/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.