All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTo understand what Britain has become it is necessary to kw what it has been. The second volume in this history takes the story of Britain from the Civil War to the Enlightenment. Each chapter focuses on a major theme.
- PrizesWinner of WH Smith Book Awards (General Knowledge) 2001.
- Author(s)Simon Schama
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication04/10/2001
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBBC Books
- Out-of-print date31/10/2008
- Content Note110 colour illustrations
- Width246 mm
- Height389 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.