All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.74Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionDescribing its main features from the Middle Ages to the end of the 20th century, this is a concise general history of education in Wales which shows how the system of education in Wales has evolved. It also analyses the way in which the education system has been central to Welsh society and ecomy, and the way the education structure reflects the political relationship between Wales and the British government.
- Author BiographyGareth Elwyn Jones is Emeritus Professor of Education in the University of Wales and is based in Swansea's Department of Education. He is a former head of the Department of Education and Dean of the Faculty of Education at the University of Wales, Aberystwyth. Gordon Roderick is a former Professor of Continuing Education and Director of the Division of Continuing Education at the University of Sheffield and Professor of Adult Education at the University of Wales Swansea.
- Author(s)Gareth Elwyn Jones,Gordon Roderick
- PublisherUniversity of Wales Press
- Date of Publication16/05/2003
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationWales
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Wales Press
- Weight399 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.