All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionThis standard history of the state of Georgia was first published in 1977. Documenting events from the earliest discoveries by the Spanish to the rapid changes undergone during the civil rights era, the book gives broad coverage to the state's social, political, ecomic and cultural history. For this new edition, available for the first time in paperback, the book has been revised to bring the work up through events of the 1980s and the bibliographies for each section and the appendices have been updated to include relevant scholarship from the decade of the 1980s.
- Author BiographyKenneth Coleman was professor emeritus of history at the University of Georgia. The coauthors are all members or former members of the University of Georgia's Department of History.
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication28/02/1991
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Note73 illustrations
- Weight712 g
- Width156 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byKenneth Coleman
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.