Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis is t a catalogue of every model of every gun through history to date, but instead The History of Guns looks at the historical evolution of generic categories of guns together with who, how and why key gun design changes were developed and implemented over the centuries.
- Author BiographyMichelle Brachet was born in the UK in 1976. After graduating with a BA Honours in English and Music and an MA in Music, History and Culture she worked closely with and wrote for Michelin chef John Burton Race. She then became Editorial Director for an Australian publisher. Michelle has been a professional freelance author and editor since 2008 and has had 18 books published to date including A World of Wine, Cheese of the World, A History of Fashion, A History of Perfume, and The Little Book of Crime and Punishment. Michelle lives happily in Oxfordshire with her Jack Russell, Wolfie.
- Author(s)Andrew O'Brien,Michelle Brachet
- PublisherDemand Media Limited
- Date of Publication24/10/2013
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationChobham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDemand Media Limited
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight549 g
- Width222 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.