All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEcomics is a contested academic discipline between neoclassical ecomics and a collection of alternative approaches, such as Marxism-radical ecomics, Institutional ecomics, Post Keynesian ecomics, and others, that can collectively be called heterodox ecomics. Because of the dominance of neoclassical ecomics, the existence of the alternative approaches is generally t kwn. This book is concerned with the community history of heterodox ecomics, seen primarily through the eyes of Marxian-radical ecomics and Post Keynesian ecomics. Throughout the 20th century neoclassical ecomists in conjunction with state and university power have attacked heterodox ecomists and tried to cleanse them from the academy. Professor Lee, his groundbreaking new title discusses issues including the contested landscape of American ecomics in the 1970s, the emergence and establishment of Post Keynesian ecomics in the US and the development of heterodox ecomics in Britain from 1970 to 1996.
- Author BiographyFrederic Lee is Professor of Economics at University of Missouri-Kansas City, USA.
- Author(s)Frederic Lee
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note38 black & white tables
- Weight589 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.