Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe History of Journalism in China presents the evolution and development of journalism in China against the backdrop of the major events in China's history (the first and second Si-Japanese Wars, the Chinese Civil War, and the Cultural Revolution). The series looks at all aspects of journalism in China including t just newspapers but journals, television programs, newsreels, and other formats. The 10-volume History of Journalism in China offers unique insights into journalism in the entire Chinese-speaking world, from the Mainland to Taiwan to Hong Kong to Macau and to the larger Chinese diaspora. The editor in chief of this series, Fang Hanqi, Professor Emeritus in Journalism, has been called the Father of China's Modern Journalism.
- Author BiographyFang Hanqi is a Professor Emeritus of Journalism at Renmin University of China. He has been called the Father of China's Modern Journalism. He is the Director of the Chinese Journalism Association and Honorary Chairman of the Chinese Journalism History Association. He is the author of Newspaper in Ancient China, The Press History (1979), The Press History of Modern China (1981), Press and Journalists in the History (1991), The Great Newspaper and Journalists.
- Author(s)Hanqi Fang
- PublisherEnrich Professional Publishing
- Date of Publication15/05/2012
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Series TitleA History of Journalism in China
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 5
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintSilkroad Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight480 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byEnrich Professional Publishing
- Translated byBarbara Cao
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.