All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.74Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe most comprehensive history of the journalism in China, chronicles two millennia from the 2nd century B.C. to the 1990s; A 10-volume Series, more than 2000 pages, including coverage of newspapers, periodicals, news agencies, broadcast television, photography, documentary film, journal cartoons, journal education, as well as information about reporters, journalists, and other aspects of journalism; Written by Fang Hanqi, Professor Emeritus in Journalism, dubbed as the Father of China's Modern Journalism .
- Author BiographyFang Hanqi is a Professor Emeritus of Journalism at Renmin University of China. He is dubbed as the Father of China's Modern Journalism . He is the Director of Chinese Journalism Association, Honorary Chairman of Chinese Journalism History Association. He is the author of Newspaper in Ancient China, The Press History (1979), The Press History of Modern China (1981), Press and Journalist in the History (1991), The Great Newspaper and Journalist in the History of Journalism (2000).
- Author(s)Hanqi Fang
- PublisherEnrich Professional Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Series TitleA History of Journalism in China
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 10
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintEnrich Professional Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight501 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byEnrich Professional Publishing
- Translated byPhoebe Poon
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.