All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis brand new edition of A History of Malaysia brings the story of this fascinating country up to date, incorporating the latest scholarship on every period of Malaysian history. A new chapter provides insights into Malaysian history of the last 15 years, including the growing influence of the internet and social media in the political sphere. Fresh analysis of Islam's historical role in the Malay world and how it links with the growing Islamization of Malaysia today makes this a timely study.
- Author BiographyBarbara Watson Andaya is Professor of Asian Studies at the University of Hawai'i, USA. Leonard Y. Andaya is Professor of Southeast Asian History at the University of Hawai'i, USA.
- Author(s)Barbara Watson Andaya,Leonard Y. Andaya
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/11/2016
- SubjectHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1982
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight685 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.