All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis interpretation of Missouri's history from the end of World War I until the return of Harry Truman to the state after his presidency describes the turbulent political, ecomic, and social changes experienced by Missouri's people during those years.
- Author BiographyRichard S. Kirkendall is Scott and Dorothy Bullitt Professor Emeritus at the University of Washington in Seattle. He is the author of numerous books, including Harry's Farewell: Interpreting and Teaching the Truman Presidency (University of Missouri Press).
- Author(s)Richard S. Kirkendall
- PublisherUniversity of Missouri Press
- Date of Publication31/12/1986
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationMissouri
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Missouri Press
- Weight794 g
- Width152 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition StatementThe Missouri sesquicentennial ed
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.