All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionFor junior/senior/graduate-level courses in History of Modern Psychology, and History and Systems of Psychology. This text is a history of modern psychology, beginning with the publication of Fechner's elements of Psychophysics in the mid-19th century to the present. It approaches the history of psychology from a scientific perspective.
- Author(s)Thomas Leahey
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication27/06/2000
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight667 g
- Width184 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.