All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.00
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores a selection of 100 Tests in depth, so that readers can relive the contests and see the unique ebb and flow of each Test. The vital incidents that shape and influence the complexion and outcome of each match are illuminated. Because there are usually well over 1000 or even over 2000 deliveries bowled in Test matches, every one of them counts, whether they involve wickets, runs or runs. The unpredictability of the sequence and pattern of events that transpires in each Test makes for interesting and compelling investigation.
- Author BiographyLiam Hauser is a former NSW Country journalist (Tumut) and the author of 'State of Origin: 30 Years' (2010, Rockpool). A self-described 'cricket tragic , Liam published A Century of Cricket Tests for New Holland in 2013 and continues to write authoritatively on the subject of Test cricket history, rugby league and other sports on a number of online forums.
- Author(s)Liam Hauser
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Content NoteBlack & White Illustrations
- Width240 mm
- Height260 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.