All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionThe Grant Schools Council, representing twenty-two mission and deminational grant schools, was Hong Kong's first schools council founded across deminations to channel concerns and opinion to the government. This book examines the development, struggles, and achievements of the council and the member schools from their colonial beginnings to the postcolonial years of reform.
- Author BiographyPatricia P. K. Chiu is a Hong Kong historian with special interest in the role of women in education, missionary activities, and intercultural relations. She obtained her PhD at the University of Cambridge, and has taught at the Chinese University of Hong Kong and the University of Hong Kong, where she is Honorary Institute Fellow at the Hong Kong Institute for the Humanities & Social Sciences.
- Author(s)Patricia P. K. Chiu
- PublisherGrant Schools Council, Hong Kong
- Date of Publication26/03/2014
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintGrant Schools Council, Hong Kong
- Content Note104 b&w
- Weight448 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.