All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Middle Eastside is the most dangerous neighborhood in the City. That's where Uncle Herzl and his plucky gang of Yids have staked out their turf. Now the Yid survivors of a turf war in Central Station have come back to the old neighborhood. But their old territory is more welcoming than anywhere else. Nasser's gang wants the Middle Eastside for themselves. And they will do whatever it takes, even if it means throwing every last Yid into the harbour. Only with the help of ruthless enforcers like Zev Polanski will Herzl's gang have a chance of holding on in a desperate war for survival. While the Yids fight for their last block of turf, the gangs from the other boroughs play their own games in the Middle Eastside. And in the dark alleys of Nasser's slums, a new and lethal force is rising. The most dangerous neighborhood in the City is about to get even more deadly.
- Author BiographyJonathon Narvey lives in Vancouver. He has written extensively on the history and politics of the Middle East and is the editor of The Propagandist, a magazine of political commentary.
- Author(s)Jonathon Narvey
- Date of Publication21/10/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width150 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.