All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA History of the Popes tells the story of the oldest living institution in the Western world-the papacy. From its origins in Saint Peter, Jesus' chief disciple, through Pope Benedict XVI today, the popes have been key players in virtually all of the great dramas of the western world in the last two thousand years. Rather than describe each pope one by one, this engaging narrative focuses on the popes that shaped pivotal moments in both church and world history.
- Author BiographyJohn W. O'Malley, S.J., is a Roman Catholic priest and professor of religion at Georgetown University. He lives in Washington, D.C., and is the author of numerous books, including What Happened at Vatican II and Four Cultures of the West.
- Author(s)John W. O'Malley
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/11/2009
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSheed & Ward,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight708 g
- Width161 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.