All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe screenplay is currently the focus of extensive critical re-evaluation, however, as yet there has been comprehensive study of its historical development. International in scope and placing emphasis on the development and variety of screenplay texts themselves, this book will be an important and invative addition to the current literature.
- Author BiographySteven Price is Senior Lecturer in English at Bangor University. He is the author of The Screenplay: Authorship, Theory and Criticism; The Plays, Screenplays and Films of David Mamet; and (with William Tydeman) Oscar Wilde: Salome. His previous book, The Screenplay: Authorship, Theory and Criticism, was shortlisted for the American Theatre Library Association's Richard Wall Memorial Award in 2011.
- Author(s)Steven Price
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/11/2013
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight490 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.42Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.