All listings for this product
About this product
- Description1951. Meg and Steven Caraford count their blessings: their farm is prospering, they have a baby boy, and Steven's troublesome half-brother, Fred, has moved to Canada. Then Steven's mother takes in Ruth, a young female lodger with a small daughter. Steven and Meg are shocked to learn that Avril is Fred's illegitimate daughter, born as a result of rape. The family helps Ruth to recover from her traumatic past, but there will be obstacles to overcome, t least the frightening prospect of Fred's return...
- Author BiographyGwen Kirkwood was born on a Yorkshire farm. She went to Agricultural College before marrying a Scottish dairy farmer. Their life on a Dumfriesshire farm inspires the authentic background for Gwen's Scottish farming sagas.
- Author(s)Gwen Kirkwood
- PublisherSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication29/08/2013
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationSutton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintSevern House Large Print Books
- Weight550 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Edition StatementFirst World Large Print
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.18
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.24
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.64
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.75
- AU $27.13Trending at AU $27.89
- AU $11.85Trending at AU $14.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.