All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionGrowing more popular with each new vel, author Jerry Eicher continues the Hannah series with this intriguing glimpse into a young Amish couple's early marriage. Hannah Byler is w married. She and Jake live in a small Amish community near Montana's Cabinet Mountains, and the rough log cabin is far from everything Hannah holds dear. Anxious about her new role as wife and soon-to-be mother, Hannah understands she must learn to control her anxious heart if her marriage is to survive. Just as the young couple settles into their new routine, Jake loses his timber job and answers the call to ministry. With winter pressing in and money scarce, Jake and Hannah discover hardships can either drive them apart or draw them closer. Determined to find hope despite fearful conditions, they struggle to survive in this harsh land and bear their responsibilities with grace.
- Author BiographyJerry Eicher taught for two terms in Amish and Mennonite schools in Ohio and Illinois. He writes of his experience growing up Amish in his memoir My Amish Childhood. Jerry has been involved in church renewal, preaching, and teaching Bible studies. He lives with his wife, Tina, and their four children in Virginia.
- Author(s)Jerry S. Eicher
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleHannah's Heart
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.