All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor use in schools and libraries only. Follows a determined African American teenager from a violent school in Washington, D.C., to the bewildering world of the Ivy League.
- Author(s)Ron Suskind
- PublisherEcono-Clad Books, Div. of American Cos., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2003
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationTopeka
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEcono-Clad Books, Div. of American Cos., Inc.
- Weight431 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement1st Trade Pbk. Ed
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.