All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDusty Jane and Dylan began their hot torrid affair on a Hot Summer Night in West Texas. The days were hot but the nights were even hotter. Addicted to each other and consumed with lust, the summer was filled with passionate nights. No one could have ever kwn what those two would go through. Ached with love, sex, lust and desire and even tragedy, could their love survive?
- Author BiographySherrie Cooper has written many different kinds of books. She has created her writing to fit true life experiences. She writes from the heart and with tense passion. Sherrie's short stories are true stories about growing up and life experiences that have taught her who she is.
- Author(s)Sherrie Cooper,Sherrie Ray
- Date of Publication17/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.