All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGinger is having a hard time adjusting to living with the Badgers. When her father, Mr. Fox pays a brief visit and then leaves, Ginger wants to travel with him. So she sneaks away. When Baby Badger helps the family find her, Mr. Badger is there to defend her and in the end the family comes togetherfollowed by ather loud lesson in arguing.
- Author(s)Brigitte Luciani
- PublisherLerner Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Series TitleMr. Badger & Mrs. Fox (Library)
- Series Part/Volume Number02
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGraphic Universe
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width213 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Eve Tharlet
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.