All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book uncovers the legacy of Canck Chase, exploring how the archaeological remains, cemeteries and memorials found there narrate the story of life, death and the development of the British Army during the Great War. Contemporary photographs and a guide for visitors ensure that this book is a must for those interested in a history of WW1.
- Author BiographyChristopher John is a member of the Birmingham Branch of the Western Front Association and a Badged Guide belonging to the Guild of Battlefield Guides. He was one of the Guild members to accompany the first Help for Heroes Battlefield Bike Ride in 2009, raising their first million pounds towards the charity's target. He now spends his time organising battlefield visits for the local Birmingham branch of the WFA and private tours.
- Author(s)John Christopher
- PublisherTommies Guides
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationEastbourne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintReveille Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.