All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.25
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.71
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $58.94
- AU $41.86Trending at AU $44.07
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $32.41
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.65
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $32.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a practical step by step guide to dressing, preparing and cooking game, in the field and at home, with over 80 delicious recipes and over 700 photographs. It is a practical guide on how to dress, butcher and cook over 20 animals, illustrated step by step with over 700 photographs. It contains 80 game recipes, including classic dishes together with contemporary interpretations. It includes advice and inspiration on cooking game in the field, with recipes specially devised for preparing on an open fire. Aimed at the hunter who shoots game for food, the book is also ideal for those who buy their game, but still like to prepare it themselves, with easy-to-follow instructions. A Hunter's Cookbook is a complete handbook of what to do with your game, whether it's your own hard-won kill, or a field-fresh purchase from a game merchant. Animals covered include upland birds and waterfowl, small furred game, red deer, wild boar and goat. There is also a wealth of advice on storing, hanging and cooking these delectable meats, including information on traditional flavourings and accompaniments. A fabulous selection of delicious recipes follows the preparation sequences. With recipes for all tastes and all levels of experience - from simple warm duck liver salad to a wonderfully elaborate Moroccan pigeon pie, this book holds everything the lover of game cooking needs to kw.
- Author BiographyRobert Cuthbert is the owner of Serious Shooting Ltd, a sporting agency which offers driven game shoots specializing in wild birds, historic estates and shooting house parties. Robert has also written regularly for the sporting press for over 12 years including The Field, The Shooting Gazette and The Shooting Times. Jake Eastham's countyside, field sport and country lifestyle photography is admired and collected across the globe. Andy Parle is a chef with 25 years experience and has worked in 2 Michelin-starred restaurants. As chef/director of the Walpole Arms in Norfolk he's been awarded a Michelin bib gourmand for the last 6 years.
- Author(s)Andy Parle,Jake Eastham,Robert Cuthbert
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication04/07/2010
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Content Note700 colour photographs
- Weight1701 g
- Width228 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.