Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionLove is right around the swy bend in two classic Diana Palmer Christmas stories. Two unforgettable heroines might just find passion, redemption, and happily-ever-after in their stockings this year...Sw Kisses When former model Abby Shane returns home to the Big Sky country she's always loved, she is a pale shadow of her former self. After what had happened to her in New York, she can't let any man touch her again. But Cade McLaren isn't just any man, and in his powerful arms Abby slowly begins to heal. If only his attentions stemmed from love instead of pity. Instead, Abby hungers for that other, all-consuming blaze she'd sparked in him one summer night a lifetime ago...Lionhearted As Christmas approaches in Jacobsville, Texas, starry-eyed debutante Janie Brewster is determined to prove to rancher Leo Hart that she's perfect for him. However, attempting to dazzle the confirmed bachelor with her newly-acquired ranching skills only ends up vexing him even further. But wait...is it hot-blooded hunger - and t dark disdain - gleaming in his eyes during those smouldering kisses beneath the mistletoe?
- Author BiographyThe prolific author of more than one hundred books, Diana Palmer got her start as a newspaper reporter. A New York Times bestselling author and voted one of the top ten romance writers in America, she has a gift for telling the most sensual tales with charm and humor. Diana lives with her family in Cornelia, Georgia.
- Author(s)Diana Palmer
- PublisherHarlequin Enterprises (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationChatswood
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Weight309 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.