All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Journal for Teen Writers combines the best of several worlds: motivating quotes from writers (many of them published as teens), brainstorming pages, 50 writing prompts to inspire your stories, PLUS some images for coloring and spaces for doodling to help clear your mind so you can be your most creative self. Think like Miss Frizzle-- take chances, make mistakes, get messy --and use this journal to record your thoughts and to create the stories and poems that you want to read.
- Author(s)The REV Dr Heather Wright
- PublisherHeather Wright
- Date of Publication16/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeather Wright
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.