A Journal of Hope: Your Personal Workbook to Bring Clarity, Restoration & Transformation by Lili Kristan (Paperback / softback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.10Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $31.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Journal of HOPE is the companion workbook for the book HOPE After Divorce written by the same Author, Lili Kristan. The Journal is your personal diary filled with your self-evaluation answers to take you to your greatest healing, restoration and transformation after the devastation of a divorce, loss of a loved one or any traumatic life-altering event. It will bring growth, health and personal closure for your painful experiences. Without healthy healing you can never really obtain the long-term success and happiness in your relationships. This Journal will assist you in identifying your passion, purpose and strengths. It will bring clarity for yourself and for future relationships that will foster health, prosperity of soul and empowerment into your life. If you are truly interested in getting past the traumas of life and bring clear focus of mind and purpose and direction to your life then A Journal of HOPE will guide you there with godly principles and eternal values. May your broken heart be healed, your shackles to the past and the pain be removed and your mind be renewed with the love and forgiveness of Christ. Go through this Journal of HOPE, answering the questions with complete honesty from your heart and watch how healing begins to surface and a ticeable transformation occurs in your life. The questions in this Journal can be applied to just about any painful experience in your life, matter how long the pain has been there. Take the steps toward clarity and restoration, you will be so glad you did.
- Author BiographyLili Kristan is a licensed minister with a heart for helping others heal and prosper everyday. She is the Author of HOPE After Divorce, A Journal of HOPE and HOPE Around The World. She owns and operates several businesses as well as being the Executive Director of a non-profit organization that supports children shelters, at risk teens and marriages with godly principles and values. She writes from the heart, using her own personal experiences to guide and direct the reader with solid steps and strategies that she herself has used and have been used by others to get to a place of total healing, health, prosperity and success. To contact Rev. Kristan or get involved with her humanitarian work around the world, you may go to her websites, J-JirehMinistries.org and HopeAfterDivorce.com.
- Author(s)Lili Kristan
- Date of Publication16/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.