A Journal of the Three Months Royal Campaign of His Majesty in Ireland Together, with a True and Perfect Diary of the Siege of Lymerick / By Samuel Mullenaux. (1690) by Samuel Mullenaux (Paperback / softback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.61Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $23.30+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
About this product
- DescriptionEARLY HISTORY OF KINGS, QUEENS AND ROYALTY. Imagine holding history in your hands. Now you can. Digitally preserved and previously accessible only through libraries as Early English Books Online, this rare material is w available in single print editions. Thousands of books written between 1475 and 1700 can be delivered to your doorstep in individual volumes of high quality historical reproductions. This collection includes debates on the divine right of kings, royal statutes and proclamations, and political ballads and songs as related to a number of English kings and queens, with table concentrations on foreign rulers King Louis IX and King Louis XIV of France, and King Philip II of Spain. Writings on ancient rulers and royal tradition focus on Scottish and Roman kings, Cleopatra and the Biblical kings Nebuchadnezzar and Solomon. ++++ The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification: ++++ A journal of the three months royal campaign of His Majesty in Ireland together, with a true and perfect diary of the siege of Lymerick / by Samuel Mullenaux. Mullenaux, Samuel., 5-28 p.London: Printed for P. Lee ..., 1690.Wing / M3058EnglishReproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery ++++ This book represents an authentic reproduction of the text as printed by the original publisher. While we have attempted to accurately maintain the integrity of the original work, there are sometimes problems with the original work or the micro-film from which the books were digitized. This can result in errors in reproduction. Possible imperfections include missing and blurred pages, poor pictures, markings and other reproduction issues beyond our control. Because this work is culturally important, we have made it available as part of our commitment to protecting, preserving and promoting the world's literature.
- Author(s)Samuel Mullenaux
- PublisherEebo Editions, Proquest
- Date of Publication03/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPolitical Science & Theory
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEebo Editions, Proquest
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight85 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.