CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
About this product
- DescriptionWhen the dean of the Abracadabra School of Magic falls sick, the principal summons three mischievous student wizards to his office. Together, they discover that a microscopic monster is in the dean's body. In order to save the dean, the young wizards must board the tiny magical Pumpkin Submarine and fight the monster. Throughout their adventure, the wizards learn all about the human body, including the digestive system, the stomach and the intestines, veins and capillaries, red and white blood cells, and much more. Riding along with the student wizards, young readers can learn how the body functions in an easy-to-read, entertaining format.
- Author(s)Seok Yoon,Soo Oh
- PublisherYoungjin Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- Date of Publication01/05/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleJourney Into the Human Body
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintYoungjin Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- Weight508 g
- Width189 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.