All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTake a journey from your doorstep to distant lands. See a pond frog catching flies, a bear leaving its woodland den, and elephants grazing the African grasslands, as this delightful visual safari transports you through the varied habitats of the planet. Packed with lively illustrations to reveal our amazing natural world, this delightful factual picture book is perfect for a parent and child to read together or to explore independently.
- Author BiographySTEVE PARKER is an award-winning science author for children and adults. After gaining a degree in Zoology and working at the Natural History Museum, Steve moved into educational publishing and has now written more than 300 titles. He is a Senior Scientific Fellow of the Zoological Society of London. JOHN HASLAM has been working as an illustrator for most of his professional life. John worked in advertising for 10 years and worked on various projects including TV storyboards, to illustrating for all kinds of accounts from Pritt Stick (the Pritt Stick Man was his invention), to comic pages such as Danger Mouse, Disney and Transformers.
- Author(s)Steve Parker
- PublisherQED Publishing
- Date of Publication21/04/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQED Publishing
- Width220 mm
- Height240 mm
- Illustrator(s)John Haslam
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.