All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.79
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.52
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $19.05
About this product
- DescriptionTake a journey into the weird and wonderful world of the weather! Prepare to be swept off your feet by the wind and experience all the different types of wild weather first hand! From sunshine to sw, rain to hurricanes, swot up on how our weather works, and find out exactly how it shapes our planet. With a quiz included at the back of the book, readers can test themselves on the kwledge they have learned! Packed with lively illustrations to reveal the wonderful weather, this delightful factual picture book is perfect for a parent and child to read together or to explore independently.
- Author BiographySTEVE PARKER is an award-winning science author for children and adults. After gaining a degree in Zoology and working at the Natural History Museum, Steve moved into educational publishing and has now written more than 300 titles. He is a Senior Scientific Fellow of the Zoological Society of London. JOHN HASLAM has been working as an illustrator for most of his professional life. John worked in advertising for 10 years and worked on various projects including TV storyboards, to illustrating for all kinds of accounts from Pritt Stick (the Pritt Stick Man was his invention), to comic pages such as Danger Mouse, Disney and Transformers.
- Author(s)Steve Parker
- PublisherQED Publishing
- Date of Publication21/04/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQED Publishing
- Width220 mm
- Height240 mm
- Illustrator(s)John Haslam
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.