All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe first leg of a journey in search of a million Carats of Rough Diamonds.
- Author BiographySofus S. Michelsen has been involved with the whole range of gemstones since the early 1960's. He is a Graduate Gemologist, Certified Master Gemcutter and past instructor in gemstone cutting and polishing. He owned The Diamond Institute, Inc a diamond cutting and rough diamond grading school in New York. He has published the Michelsen Gemstone Index since 1985 and the Michelsen Rough Diamond Index since 1988. His travels have taken him around the world including many countries in Africa. He is also the coauthor of the well known book 'The Art of Diamond Cutting first published in 1994.
- Author(s)Sofus S Michelsen G G C M
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.