All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionGod's goodness is everywhere. In A Journey of Blessings, author Ponethetta Ivy Taylor sings her praises to God through this collection of inspirational poetry. These works serve as a daily reminder to reflect on your relationship with God, to express your gratefulness, and to show your appreciation. The rhyming poems support and nurture His greatness and unconditional love as in the selection Reflect Reflect. Reflect Reflect / Oh how I never forget / God has brought me a mighty long way / And my journey is t done yet. / All His plans reveal / As I continue to Praise His wonderful name / Abundantly, He Blesses me / As well as you and this will never change. / Following each poem, space is provided to te the significance and understanding of each selection. In addition, a journal, included at the end of the book, allows you to keep a daily record of how God has been so good to you. A Journey of Blessings helps you stay connected with God's goodness.
- Author BiographyPonethetta Ivy Taylor earned master's degrees in secondary education for students with disabilities, and school supervision and administration. She worked in the New York City Public Schools before relocating to Virginia.
- Author(s)Ponethetta Ivy Taylor
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication28/04/2010
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight330 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.