All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.51Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever felt discouraged and despondent? Do you ever feel like one understands your pain? Are you convinced that trials and testing are unique to you? Well, 'A Journey of Faith, Disappointment and Healing' is the perfect book for you. This true story encapsulates a young lady's struggles, hurt, brokenness, turmoil of soul, regret, and anger as she grapples with the sad reality that life sometimes throws hardballs at you. However, as the story unfolds, the scene changes, and the healing and miraculous hand of God turns sorrow into joy, brokenness into restoration, and despair into hope.
- Author(s)Darien Marie Barnaby- Toussaint
- Date of Publication22/01/2016
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.