All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExcerpt from A Journey to Crete, Constantiple, Naples, and Florence: Three Months Abroad O Wandern, Wandern, meine Lust! O Wandern. W. Muller. It was on the morning of the 18th of March, 1865, that, equipped from top to toe, I kissed all my little ones, shook hands with the kind friends who were to take care of them, and started with my husband on our grand wedding tour. Yes, this was to be our wedding tour; for the one we made directly after our wedding, more than ten years ago, did t deserve that name; and since then we had never travelled without, what is most properly called encumbrances, t meaning trunks or bandboxes, but babies of different sizes and ages. Our first wedding trip! Shall I confess that it did t extend farther than Broadstairs! How times change! About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art techlogy to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
- Author(s)Anna Vivanti
- PublisherForgotten Books
- Date of Publication26/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintForgotten Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.