All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFour year old Emmy Mott was diagsed with brain stem cancer. Doctors gave her eight weeks to live. Her mom Tammy was devastated. God had other plans. During the next 41 weeks, Emmy's story touched thousands of hearts all over the world through her Facebook page. Many came back to Christ and began to pray. Emmy's story changed their lives.
- Author BiographyTammy Mott is a full time employee for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. In addition, she is a mother and a homemaker. She lives with her husband Denny in Northwestern Pennsylvania. They are devoted to bringing up their children JP and Jesse. Over the past years, they have been foster parents to several other children who are now living in permanent homes. Tammy has the heart and the love to bring happiness to children. She has endured the unimaginable devastation from the passing of her four-year-old child Emmy. Writing about Emmy's journey has been her way to cope with this great loss and share her experiences with others.
- Author(s)Bruce Brodowski,Tammy Mott
- PublisherCarolinas Ecumenical Healing Ministries
- Date of Publication14/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCarolinas Ecumenical Healing Ministries
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byLisa Lickel
- Illustrator(s)Lisa Hainlain
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.