All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.86
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $21.38
About this product
- DescriptionWhat on earth could have provoked a modern day St. Valentine's Day massacre? On Valentine's Day, four members of the Coverdale family--George, Jacqueline, Melinda and Giles--were murdered in the space of 15 minutes. Their housekeeper, Eunice Parchman, shot them, one by one, in the blue light of a televised performance of Don Giovanni. When Detective Chief Superintendent William Vetch arrests Miss Parchman two weeks later, he discovers a second tragedy: the key to the Valentine's Day massacre hidden within a private humiliation Eunice Parchman has guarded all her life. A brilliant rendering of character, motive, and the heady discovery of truth, A Judgement in Stone is among Ruth Rendell's finest psychological thrillers.
- Author BiographyRuth Rendell is the award-winning author ofEnd in Tears, Harm Done, Road Rage, The Keys to the Street, Bloodlines, Simisola, andThe Crocodile Bird, among many others. She has won the Mystery Writers of America Grand Master Award and was also the recipient of three Edgars from the Mystery Writers of America and four Gold Daggers from Great Britain s Crime Writers Association. In 1997, she was named a life peer in the House of Lords. Ruth Rendell also wrote mysteries under the name of Barbara Vine, of whichA Dark Adapted Eyeis the most famous. She died in 2015.
- Author(s)Ruth Rendell
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleVintage Crime/Black Lizard
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Weight204 g
- Width132 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.