All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFike examines manifestations of the collective unconscious in order to provide a fresh understanding of individuation in selected plays from Shakespeare's can.
- Author BiographyMATTHEW A. FIKE is Associate Professor of English at Winthrop University, USA.
- Author(s)Matthew A. Fike
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/03/2009
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight400 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.