All listings for this product
About this product
- Descriptionaeo First lexical treatment of Kant for almost 80 years. aeo Lengthy survey introduction covers Kanta s place in the age of criticism . aeo Longer dictionary entries supported by short glossary items. aeo Comprehensive cross referencing. aeo First lexical treatment of Kant for almost 80 years.
- Author BiographyHoward Caygill is currently lecturer in the School of Economic and Social Studies at the University of East Anglia. He has previously been ESRC postdoctoral fellow at Balliol College, Oxford and British Academy postdoctoral fellow at Wolfson College, Oxford.
- Author(s)Howard Caygill
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/05/1995
- Series TitleBlackwell Philosopher Dictionaries S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight640 g
- Width157 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.