All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $15.54Trending at AU $17.98
About this product
- DescriptionMost people look at Autism as a disability because they only see someone who isn't acting rmal and they haven't learned about Autism. I think of Autism as just ather type of person who does things a little differently. You might be wondering why I think of Autism differently than most people. This is because my little brother Carter has Autism. Carter is 6 years old and he is the best little brother. One out of 88 children in the United States has Autism, so at some point in your life, you will kw someone that has it. Cameron Davis is a second grade student at Village Elementary located in Hilton, NY. He lives with his parents, two brothers, and dog.
- Author BiographyCameron Davis is a second grade student at Village Elementary located in Hilton, NY. He lives with his parents, two brothers, and dog. He enjoys playing Minecraft, playing outside with his cousin and brother, and ice cream.
- Author(s)Cameron Davis
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.