All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTake a step back in time and enter the world of Ancient Greece, the birthplace of western civilization. Todays readers will walk through the streets of Athens and Sparta, learning about their unique culture through the eyes of children who lived there. The text covers food, clothing, housing, religious beliefs, and more. A mix of historical and modern images helps readers visualize this ancient society, while fact boxes supplement the thorough and engaging content. The text contains a glossary and index for reader reference, providing a breadth of information on one of the worlds most formative civilizations.
- Author(s)Sara Machajewski,Sarah Machajewski
- PublisherPowerKids Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleHow Kids Lived
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPowerKids Press
- Out-of-print date17/02/2015
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $29.45
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $33.44
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.85
- AU $14.41Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $37.24Trending at AU $44.14
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.