Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.04Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by kamilc1
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Kate Davidson gets an offer to teach yoga classes at the Elysian Springs resort, she jumps at the opportunity—even if it means enduring the wedding ceremony of the center’s two caretakers. But avoiding the M-word turns out to be the least of Kate’s problems when a wedding guest is found floating face-down in the resort’s hot tub, shortly after a loud, public fight with Kate. The police pick Kate as their number-one suspect, so she teams up with her boyfriend Michael, best friend Rene, and German shepherd sidekick Bella to find the real killer. They must solve the crime before the police arrest Kate, or her next gig may last a lifetime—behind bars.Praise: “Cozy readers will enjoy the twist-filled plot. —Publishers Weekly For a yogini, Kate can be anying, but her path to enlightenment is a fresh element in cozy mysteries. . . . An entertaining read. —Library Journal Weber's vegan yoga teacher is a bright, curious sleuth with a passion for dogs. A well-crafted whodunit with an intriguing mystery and a zinger of a twist at the end! —Krista Davis, New York Times bestselling author of The Domestic Diva and Paws and Claws Mysteries An engaging mystery full of fun and fascinating characters and unexpected twists. An intriguing read that includes yoga lessons and feisty dogs. —Linda O. Johnston, author of The Pet Rescue Mystery Series Fans of Tracy Weber's charming Murder Strikes a Pose have eagerly awaited the return of yoga instructor Kate Davidson and her challenging yet lovable German shepherd, Bella. Happily, Weber's second yoga mystery, A Killer Retreat, is as delightful as her first. Readers will love the setting, the complex mystery, and the romance of Kate's second adventure. Especially teworthy in this popular series is the appealing combination of strength and vulnerability that Kate and Bella share. Enjoy! —Susan Conant, author of The Dog Lover's Mystery Series Whether yoga instructor, Kate Davidson, is wrestling her hundred-pound dog, her new love life or trying to solve a murder, A Killer Retreat is simply a killer read! Witty, fun and unpredictable, this is one cozy mystery worth barking about! —Shann Esposito, author of The Pet Psychic Mystery Series Fun characters, a gorgeous German Shepherd dog, and a murder with more suspects than you can shake a stick at. A Killer Retreat is a must read for cozy fans! —Sparkle Abbey, author of The Pampered Pet Mystery Series
- Author BiographyTracy Weber is author of the award-winning Downward Dog Mystery series. Her first book in the series, Murder Strikes a Pose, won the Maxwell Award for Fiction and was nominated for the Agatha Award for Best First Novel. A certified yoga therapist, Tracy is the owner of Whole Life Yoga, a Seattle yoga studio, and she loves sharing her passion for yoga and animals in any way possible. Tracy and her husband Marc live in Seattle with their challenging yet amazing German shepherd Tasha. When she's not writing, Tracy spends her time teaching yoga, walking Tasha, and sipping Blackthorn cider at her favorite ale house. Visit her at TracyWeberAuthor.com.
- Author(s)Tracy Weber
- PublisherMidnight Ink
- Date of Publication08/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleDonward Dog Mysteries
- Series Part/Volume Number02
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMidnight Ink
- Weight318 g
- Width130 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.