Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $33.97Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $24.10Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by marlowes_books
- Est. delivery by 28 Feb
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1986, on a country lane in Shropshire, a newspaper boy appears to have been abducted. Some twenty years later, Sarah Clement, a once successful velist, disappears from her houseboat on the Grand Union Canal. Her submerged body is found a few days later by a woman working with a group of canal restoration volunteers.DI Frank Kavanagh is seconded to the case, along with his lover and colleague, DC Jane Salt. As the pair embark upon the routine round of house-to-house enquiries, computer checks and interviews with those who knew the dead woman, a number of suspects emerge. But the case is complicated further when the owner of a bed-and-breakfast close to the canal is also found dead, in mysterious and gruesome circumstances...
- Author BiographyDavid Armstrong's first novel Night's Black Agents was published in 1993 and was shortlisted for the CWA's Best First Crime Novel Award. He is the author of four further crime novels including Until Dawn Tomorrow and Thought for the Day. A Kind of Acquaintance is his first novel for Severn House. David Armstrong lives in Shropshire, England.
- Author(s)David Armstrong
- PublisherSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication19/10/2007
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationSutton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date22/07/2015
- Weight390 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $24.16Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.